Envision Wellness: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness
March 16, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
Given the evolving circumstances surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we remain committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and colleagues while safeguarding everyone’s well-being.
We are restricting access to all Envision Bank facilities.
We are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety and the safety of our colleagues. Effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020:
- All Envision Bank branch lobbies will be closed to customers until further notice.
- All drive-up tellers will be open at each of our five branch locations to serve your banking needs. Drive-up tellers will be available per our normal business hours of operation.
- Colleagues will disinfect each drive-up pneumatic tube canister after each customer interaction.
- Should you have an extenuating circumstance that cannot be accommodated via our drive-up tellers, please call our Customer Service Center at 877.963.2100. We will do our best to address your need via telephone; if we cannot do so, we will schedule an appointment for you to meet with a member of our branch staff.
- Please respect the welfare of our colleagues. If you are ill, or are showing signs of infection, and have already made an appointment to meet with a branch colleague, we will have no choice other than to cancel your appointment and restrict entrance to our branch.
All Other Locations
- Including our Corporate Headquarters, customer access to all other Envision Bank office locations will be prohibited until further notice.
- If you need to meet with one of our staff members, please call our Customer Service Center at 877.963.2100. We will do our best to address your need via telephone; if we cannot do so, we will schedule an appointment for you to meet with an Envision Bank colleague.
- If you are ill, or are showing signs of infection, and have already made an appointment to meet with a Bank representative, please cancel your appointment. Just reschedule it once you are well.
Help minimize the spread of illness.
We strongly encourage you to use Envision Bank’s digital tools and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. You can access your accounts online or by using the Envision Bank mobile app at your convenience. From there, you can make payments, view transactions, check balances, find an ATM and more. If you haven’t enrolled in online banking, it only takes a few minutes. Enroll now. You can also bank through our ATMs, debit card, telephone banking, teller drive-up, Zelle®, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
We continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation and are here to assist you. Please visit our website as the situation progresses for the latest updates.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
James P. McDonough
President and CEO