Login & Password
Envision Bank may use one of the following options:
- MFA Device Print Security – strong authentication solution uses specific machine forensics information from the user’s PC.
- MFA Security Token (using VASCO technology) – utilizes a “connectionless” One-Time Password (OTP) token that generates a unique password every 36 seconds.
MFA Device Print Security
Multi-factor authentication is available without having to install new software or carry any special devices. This password-enhanced PC forensics solution identifies each user based on a password and the specific computer being used, assuring Randolph Savings Bank that the user is legitimate and ensures that the user is truly at Randolph Savings Bank’s website.
MFA Device Print Security combines the traditional user code and password with something the user already possesses – a computer. The result is end-to-end protection against phishing, spoofing, keyboard logging, and other fraudulent attacks.
If a user has more than one computer, supplemental authentication through knowledge-based question and answers, or emailing a OTP confirms the user’s identity.
- Supplemental authentication information is provided in case the device ID and device fingerprint do not recognize the user. The customer’s computer is registered with a single identifier (a device ID) that uses secure cookies and Macromedia® Flash® shared objects.
- Users are prompted to select answers to challenge questions.
The MFA enrollment process allows a customer to log on to Randolph Savings Bank’s corporate internet banking website and enroll in MFA Device Print Security multi-factor authentication.
- Open a supported internet browser.
- In the address bar, type www.envisionbank.com, and then click Go.
- In the Login box, click the radio button for Business.
- Type the Access ID (User Code) in the Login box, and then click the arrow.
- Type the Password and then click, Log In.
- The MFA Device Print Security Enrollment page appears. Type the Security Data information, select the appropriate option button to register the computer, and then click Submit.
Once the enrollment process is complete, the user is prompted to change the password. (See definitions for more information.) Once the MFA enrollment process is complete, you can log on to the internet banking website using registered and unregistered computers.
- Type the current Password, the New Password, and then re-type the New Password to confirm. Click Submit.
- Click Accept.
The following are Envision Bank defined instructions to complete enrollment process. These fields are not required, however, it is highly recommended that the profile be filled out thoroughly as fields may be associated with ancillary modules.
Contact Information Section
E-mail Address: The email address to which the Forgot Your Passcode/PIN and One-Time Passcode information is sent. Verify the email address is correct or type an email address if one does not already exist.
Confirm E-mail Address: Re-enter the email address for verification.
Challenge Questions and Answers Section
Challenge Question 1–3: Select three questions used for authentication when logging on from an unregistered computer. Several predefined questions are available for selection.
Answer 1–3: The unique answers to Challenge Questions 1–3.
Computer Registration: Indicate whether to register the computer as a trusted computer. Once a computer is registered, the user is not challenged on subsequent login attempts.
This is a Personal Computer. Register It.
This is a Public Computer. Do Not Register It. (Default)
NOTE: A single user may register multiple computers. Computer registration tokens are stored in a PC’s Cache, Cookies, and/or Flash Object. Therefore, clearing these items may de-register a PC.
Account Services Tab
Users are prompted to change passwords every 90 days. Past passwords may be re-used.
- Include alphabetic and numeric characters. Alphabetic characters are case sensitive.
- Be a minimum of eight (8) characters and a maximum of sixteen (16) characters in length, with a minimum of two (2) numeric characters
- Contain at least one (1) uppercase letter
- Contain at least one (1) lowercase letter
- Contain at least one (1) special character: ! ? * # $ % &
To Change a Password:
- Log on to Business Online.
- Click Account Services and select Change Password.
- Type the current Password, the New Password, and then re-type the New Password to confirm.
- Click Submit.
Concepts, strategies and procedures outlined in this guide can and do change and may not be applicable to all readers. Some options may not be available based on services chosen and user level permissions. The content in this guide is not warranted to offer a particular result or benefit. Neither the author/ publisher, nor Envision Bank shall be liable for any damages arising out of the use of this guide, including but not limited to loss of profit, commercial, special, incidental or other damages. For complete product and service information, please refer to the terms, conditions and disclosures for each product and service.